Spring Crop Papercrafting Bundle includes
- Crop Paper Trimmer
- Crop Tote
- Crease Scoring Board
Three of your favorite products in one bundle. Use the Crop Paper Trimmer for perfect cuts, keep it safe with the Crop Tote and score any thickness of cardstock with the new Crease Scoring Board.
- This is our portable model… slimmer profile & width fits right in your bag to go to the crop party
- The most accurate cutter you can buy...perfect cuts every time
- Dual metric and imperial rulers
- Rotary blade cutter/trimmer
- LED back-light illuminates the cutting line through most paper & stock
- LED light easily switches on/off
- LED lights run for many months on just 4 AA batteries
- The gear-driven blade is the secret to this one of a kind trimmer
- Blade is designed to self-maintain for years –no replacing every month
- Soft rubber feet won’t scratch tables
- Ruler arm extends out to 17”(45cm)
- Rulers and ¼ inch base grid is molded in to base for permanence
- Arm compactly folds in to fit most any bag or carrier
- ABS composite base is light but very strong
- Safest cutter on market— even for kids and husbands
- Perfect companion for any scrap booking project
- It is the best cutter for card-making because of its’ enduring accuracy, no more uneven cards
- Photographers love it for the LED light, it illuminates through the photograph, for perfect trimming
- Teachers can even leave young students alone with it and not have to worry about fingers getting cut
- It cuts through: all standard paper thicknesses, card-stock, bonded, patterned, textured, velum, foil, glitter paper, transparencies, tickers, all photo paper, and even light chip-board !!
- No more fuzzy edges
Weight: 2.6 pounds (1.2 kg) Dimensions: 8 x 16¼ x 3¾ inches (20.3 x 41.3 x 9.5 cm) Materials: base: ABS plastic, arm & brackets: aluminum, blades: tempered steel, hardware: steel, feet: rubber
The CropTote is designed with padded nylon, multiple handles and straps, because we wanted to make transporting your Cutter comfortable, easy and stylish. This bag comes with a full zipper and inner pocket. This tote is designed to fit your Cutterpillar Crop. Dimensions: 9.5" x 17" x 3"
You won't believe how the Crease Scoring Board will improve your card-making. No more ruining expensive card-stock with bad scores. With the Crease you can choose two different methods on this one board. The scoring-stylus allows for speedy, effective scores. You hold the stylus like a pen, making it very familiar, because your muscle-memory already knows how to do that. So much easier than awkward bone-folder tool.
The other side of our scoring tool is the scoring-channel; that is used with scoring-rule. This method can be used when you want print-shop, professional types of scores. This method will never puncture or rip you paper.
The most exciting feature of the Crease... We made it out of translucent ABS plastic, so it could be used as an add-on for all 3 of our CutterPillar Glows. The light shines right through most card-stocks. Allowing a level of control and freedom not seen with other scoring boards.